Public Law Outline Process
- This is a meeting where Children’s Services discuss legal options to ensure a child’s welfare.
- This can include considering issuing care proceedings.
- The aim is to find alternative solutions to avoid court proceedings.
- Parents have the right to respond to the concerns raised by the Local Authority and enter into a Written Agreement.
- Parents can get legal help and have a lawyer present.
Reach out to us
We are here to make a difficult journey less daunting. Everyone deserves expert legal representation and advice, especially concerning family matters. Our comprehensive family law care services are designed to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
Don't navigate the challenges alone. Let us be your trusted partners and guides in this journey. Our Family Law Lawyers are ready to meet you at any of our offices or another location of your convenience.
Your family deserves the best, and so do you. Contact us today.